Hello, citizens! Ahead of tomorrow night’s first presidential debate, I thought I might encourage you to be an active participant in your democracy by turning what might be a droll 90 minutes into a healthy competition amongst friends.
Below, you will find all the materials necessary for Presidential Debate Bingo! Here’s how to play:
1) Open and print out the Presidential Debate Bingo boards and the Bingo Word Bank from the links at the bottom of this post.
2) Choose one of the two candidates, and take the board with that candidate’s name at the top.
3) Using the choices within the Word Bank, fill in the empty squares of your board with the words or phrases you think will most likely be mentioned during the debate. One item per square, naturally.
4) When your candidate says one of the words or phrases on your board, mark off the corresponding square.
5) Keep playing until your achieve Presidential Debate Bingo!
So tune in tomorrow. I promise it’ll be fun. Play with friends. Have your own Presidential Debate Bingo Party! You can easily turn it into a drinking game, if that might attract more people to your gathering. When have alcohol and politics not mixed well?
Oh. Right. Never mind.
Game on, voters!